Friday, January 16, 2015

New Opportunites in 2015


As we embark on a new year, I am confident in saying that 2015 will be a year of new adventures for me. As some of you may already know, I have accepted a presidency position at Tacoma Community College in Tacoma, Washington, and soon I will be leaving Moraine Park and heading west. I have had some remarkable experiences at Moraine Park and have seen the college achieve amazing goals, with some of the most recent highlighted in our newly released 2013-14 Annual Report. I am also thrilled to have one more opportunity to wish our students good luck as we begin another new semester. So whether you are just starting your college career today or you are a seasoned veteran, best wishes to you this semester and into the future. May you always be driven to do great things, find opportunities that challenge you and be proud of your accomplishments.
 
http://morainepark.edu/about-mptc/college-data-and-demographics/annual-report/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment